- Now Even Better!
- Rich in Xylitol,
- Organic Calendula to soothe gums
- Organic Natural Flavors
- Fluoride Free, Sugar Free, Color Free
- SLS Free, No Artificial Preservatives, Gluten Free
- Safety Seal, Easy Open Flip Top Cap
- BPA Free
- Minimal Recyclable Packaging
- Made in Australia
Your toothpaste tube is sealed under the cap for hygiene.
Remove the safety seal and then replace the flip-top cap.
During normal use, small amounts of crystallized toothpaste will build up on the mouth of the cap.
- Using a clean damp cloth or wipe, remove all toothpaste residue from around the cap opening.
- Dry the cap with a clean, dry cloth.
- Close flip-top lid and store tube upright (cap facing up) in the Biodegradable Jack N' Jill Bathroom Cup.
- Always store oral care products as far away from the toilet area as possible.
It's important to always keep your toothbrush clean, and sterilize the head regularly. When the toothbrush comes into contact with the opening of the toothpaste cap, bacteria etc. can be transferred to the tube.
Please don't allow children to suck on the toothpaste tube. We know it tastes yummy, but it's unhygienic (can spoil the toothpaste) and not the intended use for Jack N' Jill. If this does occur then immediately clean the tube as above.