The LÍLLÉbaby COMPLETE baby carriers combines more carrying positions, lasts longer, and includes more features than any other baby carrier. The Airflow line features 3D breathable moisture-wicking mesh for maximum airflow and ventilation to help both baby and parent stay cool.
1. SIX ERGONOMIC CARRYING POSITIONS – Includes every carrying positon without the need for an infant insert: Front-fetal, Front-infant, Front-outward, Front- toddler, Hip and Back carry. The COMPLETE grows with your child through all the baby wearing years, from 7 lbs to 45 lbs. The patented cupped seat adjusts to keep baby ergonomically seated in all six carry positions through every development stage.
2. LUMBAR SUPPORT – Increases comfort, maintains healthy posture and alignment, and prevents lower back strain. Combined with an extra sturdy waist belt to maximize parent's comfort.
3. TWO-WAY STRAP NEW! – Enable wearer to carry "backpack style" or with straps crossed in the back. Dual adjustment buckles simplify breastfeeding and adjusting straps on the go.
4. SLEEPING HOOD– Features dual adjustment points to provide tailored support for baby's head while sleeping, sun protection while exploring, and privacy while nursing. Removable.
5. EXTRA TALL, EXTENDABLE TORSO – So comfortable your baby will fall asleep. Provides extra neck and back support and keeps taller babies secure in the carrier. The adjustable width gently cradles baby's head. Elastic straps provide support while allowing for movement and easy adjustment.
6. POCKETS NEW! - Large zippered storage pocket, plus easy-reach pocket for storing hood and essentials.
7. WIDE, PADDED SHOULDER STRAPS & WAIST BELT - Evenly distribute baby's weight
for maximized comfort.
Which is more breathable, the Airflow or the Embossed?
The Embossed LILLEbaby carrier is made with a soft, light and highly breathable microfiber fabric often used in sports gear. There is no padding between the layers in the body of the carrier which make it super lightweight and it allows more airflow than most padded cotton carriers, but not more breathable than our Airflow carrier.
I’m having trouble figuring out how to use my COMPLETE carrier, help!
Check our instructional video page which shows how to use the COMPLETE in all positions and settings; http://lillebaby.com/instructional_videos.
Do I need an infant insert with my COMPLETE carrier?
The LILLEbaby COMPLETE carriers do not require an infant insert. Beginning at 7 lbs you may wear baby in the carrier in either the fetal position with legs inside in the froggy position or legs out in the narrow seat setting. You may use the infant straps for added safety if you wish. I also recommend watching the instructional videos here: http://lillebaby.com/instructional_videos
What is the difference between the COMPLETE and the CarryOn?
The CarryOn is designed for larger children, as it goes from 20 up to 60 pounds. It has a roomier panel, and more adjustability in the straps to get a good comfortable fit. Children can be worn on the hip, the back or facing in, in 3 positions.
The Complete has a fold down neck support so smaller babies can look out and be worn facing forward. Children can be worn facing in, and out, on the hip an on the back in a variety of ways because the width of the seat adjusts.
The Complete weight range is from 7 pounds at birth to 45 pounds with no need for an infant insert, you cannot use the CarryOn with children under 20 pounds.
Is my carrier machine washable?
Yes, our carriers can be machine washed. Cold Wash on Gentle, less soap, hang to dry!