Your cart is empty.
Calming & Soothing
Organic Aromatherapy Oil
Babies ~ Pregnancy ~ Kids ~ Sensitive Adults
SAFE ~ PURE ~ EFFECTIVE
Best Uses for:
- Cradle Cap
- Dry, peeling skin conditions- can be seen in almost all normal babies, but is especially noticeable in babies born a little late.
- Burns & Sunburns
- Pregnancy, babies, kids, sensitive adults
- Lightly scented
- Pleasing Florally, Sweet & Fruity Aroma
- Convenient packaging
- Small enough to fit in a pocket, backpacks
- 100% Non-Toxic
- Gluten Free
- Utilizing 99.95% Certified Organic Ingredients
- GMO FREE
- Contains 82% Oleic Acid (OA)-critical in healthy skin; high amounts of Vitamin E, Vitamins A, B, D and E, minerals, and also has beneficial amounts of lecithin.
- Studies have shown massages with sunflower oil help protect low birth weight babies from infections. Preterm babies lack the protective cutaneous film, Vernix with its essential anti-microbial fighting properties. Infants treated with sunflower oil had 41% less infections than those using other products containing, mineral oil, petroleum and lanolin, with even better results when started within 24 hours after birth.
Borage Seed Oil:
- Rich in Gamma Linolenic Acid- (GLA)
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties
- Good for Atopic Dermatitis- itching, scaling, thickening of the skin and is usually located on the face, elbows, knees, and arms.
- Good for infant Seborrheic dermatitis (Cradle Cap) and other inflammatory skin rashes.
- Eczema- rough inflamed patches of skin, with blisters that cause itching and bleeding
- Neurodermatitis- patch of itchy skin
Apricot Kernel Oil:
- Rich in fatty acids- high oleic acid and linoleic acid and vitamins A, C and high amounts of vitamin E
- Especially good for those with dry, sensitive skin.
- Contains amygdalin, a substance thought to fight cancers.
Camellia Seed Oil:
- One of the lightest and fast absorbent plant oils, Penetrating quickly into skin like water, leaving it supple and hydrated without feeling greasy while being very nourishing and moisturizing to the skin.
- Contains the highest amount of Omega-9 Oleic acid of any natural oil (82%).
- Contains vitamins, A, B, and E.
- Contains Phytosqualene. Squalene is a natural component of human sebum.
Hemp Seed Oil:
- Clinically proven to contain anti-inflammatory properties, that are beneficial for sensitive, irritated and damaged skin.
- Contains Omega 6 (Linoleic Acid), Omega 3 (Alpha Linolenic Acid) and Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) and Oleic Acid (OA), GLA and OA being critical in healthy skin.
- Closely matches the exact EFA profile of skin sebum than any other botanical plant oil. Containing the highest concentration of PUFAs (polyunsaturated fatty acids) among all natural vegetable oils. Clinical studies have shown that PUFAs, specifically the EFAs Linoleic Acid (LA) and Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), when topically applied, can alleviate or even remedy skin problems suc