Pregnancy ~ Labor ~ Motion Sickness ~ Kids ~ Adults
Organic Aromatherapy Inhaler
SAFE ~ PURE ~ EFFECTIVE
- Morning Sickness
- Motion Sickness
- Food Related Nausea
- Medication Related Nausea
- Sinus Congestion
Best suited for:
- Pocket Aromatherapy Salt Inhaler: (Pictured LEFT) 15ml/.5oz GLASS AMBER BOTTLE
- Comes packaged in a 1/2 oz beautiful glass amber bottle containing Organic Celtic salts and a side vial of our exclusive organic aromatherapy blend.
- An alternative to traditional aromatherapy pocket inhalers with the added benefits of Sea Salts.
- Allows for 60 + uses depending on care. See below for storage tips.
- Small, convenient and easy to use every where you go.
- Keep it in your pocket, purse, briefcase or diaper bag.
- Take it with you on airplane trips, use it in the car, or anywhere without having to deal with any liquids or other messy steps.
- May be refreshed with our 5 ml refill bottle of the same blend.
- Storage tips: After use, clean top of bottle before replacing lid and keep tightly sealed in a cool, dark place. Never keep in your car.
Directions for use:
- Pocket Aromatherapy Salt Inhaler:
- To disperse oils, shake vigorously for a minimum of 30 sec before each use.*** If salts have stuck to the rim of the bottle, tap jar gently on the bottom for the salts to settle back into the bottle before inhalation. Keeping rim of bottle a minimum of 1 inch away from nostrils, Inhale deeply for 60 seconds up to 5 min.
- Repeat as often as needed not. Do not exceed constant inhalation for over 1 hour.
- FOR SINUS CONGESTION: Inhale through one nostril while covering other with finger. Inhale until congestion clears. Repeat on 2nd nostril.
- Discontinue use if desired results are not achieved or if you have a reaction.
- CAUTION: Keep out of reach of Children. Not For Ingestion.
- DO NOT SNORT SALTS! If accidental ingestion into the sinus cavity occurs, flush continuously with a saline wash until salts have been flushed out AND seek medical attention.
*SALT INHALER NOT RECOMMENDED for Children under 8 years of age, those with COPD, asthma, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, acute respiratory infection, or other respiratory diseases.
MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. All information is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. We do not give medical advice. If you have questions regarding a specific medical condition or are in need of medical advice for any specific health issues, please consult your physician before purchasing any product(s). The information contained on this site and emails is intended to provide a broad consumer understanding and knowledge of our products offered. The information should not be considered complete or replace a consultation or advice from a health care provider. Information obtained by using our products is not exhaustive and does not cover all diseases, ailments, physical conditions or their treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice.
Our Products are:
- 100% Non Toxic
- Artificial/Synthetic Fragrance Free
- BPA & Benzene Free
- Cruelty Free
- FREE OF: Pesticides, Herbicides and Synthetic Chemicals
- Formaldehyde Free
- Gluten Free
- GMO Free
- Made From: Fair Trade, Ethical & Sustainable Ingredients
- Mineral Oil / Petro Chemical Free
- Paraben Free / Phthalate Free / Chemical Free Preservatives and Stabilizers
- Silicone / SLS / Silicate Free
- Safe for your family, your pets and the environment!
- Packaged in Environmentally Friendly Containers