"Shoo Bugs Don't Bother Me" is a natural alternative to toxic bug repellents such as DEET to help repel: mosquitoes, no-see-ums, gnats, fleas, ticks and biting flies with non-irritating, organic ingredients and essential oils for both
Infants and Postpartum Moms!
Best suited for:
- Babies 6 + months. Babies under 6 months of age, please consult a physician.
- Postpartum Nursing Mommas. *Do not use during pregnancy. Please see “Shoo Bugs” for Pregnancy.
- Neem Oil: Cold Pressed from Certified Organic Neem tree nuts; vegan. Used to treat problematic skin conditions and has mosquito repelling properties. Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-septic, anti-viral. Neem oil is soothing to many inflammatory skin conditions and has wonderful mosquito repelling properties. Used topically, it has been used safely during pregnancy, while lactating, on babies and kids for thousands of years.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Made from Certified Organic Apples: Raw, Gluten Free, Non-GMO Certified, Kosher Certified. Assists in keep biting gnats and no-see-ums at bay.
- Proprietary Essential Oil blend: The essential oils used in this product have been specifically chosen for their benefits to and gentleness on sensitive skin and is diluted properly for safe use. In addition the oils are non-photosensitizing and can be used in the sun without causing irritation to the skin.
CAUTION: Avoid application directly after pool exposure! Skin may become overly porous after prolonged exposure to chemicals typically found in pool water and can react to essential oils and cause a burning sensation to the skin. If this should happen, immediately apply a generous amount of vegetable oil to the affected area until skin is calm, not irritated or red; then gentle wash off with cool soap and water *Please note this product does not contain sunscreens!
Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from the eyes and mouth. For accidental eye exposure, gently rinse eye with full fat milk or vegetable oil to neutralize the essential oils and then rinse with cool water for 15-20 min. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately, apply vegetable oil to the irritated area, then wash with cool soap and water. Repeat as necessary. If irritation persists contact a physician.
MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. All information is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. We do not give medical advice. If you have questions regarding a specific medical condition or are in need of medical advice for any specific health issues, please consult your physician before purchasing any product(s). The information contained on this site and emails is intended to provide a broad consumer understanding and knowledge of ou