Quickly converts Thinkbaby Sippy Cup into our award winning thinkster! Designed to fit all Thinkbaby 9oz bottles.
- No spill spout - features our cross cut design.
- Extra soft, medical grade silicone, straw provides easier transition from baby bottle feeding to Sippy Cups to our straw bottle - The Thinkster. We have won multiple awards based on the ease of transition of our line. The only line that goes from newborn to 48+ months all with the same bottle!!!!!!
- Free of Bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, nitrosamines, lead, PVC, PET, and biologically harmful chemicals.
- Includes one thinkster swivel top and straw.
- Perfect for 16 to 48 months
- Reduces environmental waste and pocketbook waste
All plastic components are made from polypropylene. We were the first company to have a 100% BPA free baby bottle line. The materials we use are also free of BPA, BPS, phthalates, PET, PS, PA, nitrosamines, melamine, dioxins and biologically harmful chemicals. We conduct regular testing to ensure the safety of our products. The nipple is made from medical grade silicone.
Do we conduct animal testing?
We do not conduct animal testing on any of our products. All of our testing is either chemical testing or biological testing (on cells). We utilize third-party globally certified laboratories to conduct our testing.
Dishwasher safe (Top rack recommended).
Thinking behind the Conversion Kits:
When we began work on the Thinkbaby system. We looked at the number of baby bottles that parents purchased and the amount of waste that was created in the movement from baby bottles to Sippy cups. What we learned was that parents purchased 8 to 16 baby bottles in the first year. Then tossed them out and replaced them with Sippy cups. This not only is a very expensive practice, but it also creates a great deal of environmental waste. So we launched a system whereby you can easily transform Thinkbaby bottles into our award winning Sippy cup. So when we created The Thinkster, we did so with the mindset of giving parents the ability to convert once more. This forward thinking helps save parents and the environment from needless waste.
- Create safe products
- Have the least impact possible on the environment in the creation, packaging, usage, and disposal of product possible.
- Connect to non-profit organizations engaged in activities that help the world become a safer, healthier place