Organic Reverence Immune & Respiratory Support Babies 3+ Months Roll-On
Immune & Respiratory Support
Organic Aromatherapy Oil
Babies 3+ Months
PURE~ SAFE ~ EFFECTIVE
Supportive of the Immune & Respiratory symptoms in relation to coughs, chest & sinus congestion, excessive mucus and phlegm, sore throat and runny noses.
Best Uses for:
- body aches
- chest & sinus congestion
- excessive mucus and phlegm
- runny nose
- sore throat
- prevention of sinus and chest infections
- Ages: Infants 3 months & older.
- Pre-diluted for safe application to the skin.
- Rub a few drops of the oils onto the palms of your hands and massage onto child's back, chest, throat area and under the jawline, back of the neck, & feet-cover with socks.
- Please note- if your baby tends to stick their feet in their mouth, avoid application to the feet or apply socks.
- For chest congestion: Apply to child's chest and back underneath clothing to avoid accidental rubbing into the eyes!
- For skin irritation or accidental exposure to the eyes, plain vegetable oil applied to the skin will help to to eliminate the irritation almost immediately. Accidental eye exposure: flush the eye with full fat milk, apply plain vegetable oil to a clean cloth and gently wipe the eye area, then rinse the eye for 15-20 min will cool water.
- Never apply undiluted essential oils directly onto your child's skin, mucous membranes or near the face.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Not for ingestion. Discontinue use if reaction occurs. Keep away from the eyes.
Our Products are:
- 100% Non Toxic
- Artificial/Synthetic Fragrance Free
- BPA & Benzene Free
- Cruelty Free
- FREE OF: Pesticides, Herbicides and Synthetic Chemicals
- Formaldehyde Free
- Gluten Free
- GMO Free
- Made From: Fair Trade, Ethical & Sustainable Ingredients
- Mineral Oil / Petro Chemical Free
- Paraben / Phthalate Free / Chemical Free Preservatives and Stabilizers
- Silicone / SLS / Silicate Free
- Safe for your family, your pets and the environment!
- Packaged in Environmentally Friendly Containers